The Quake ToolKit utility is a simple, but very effective and multifunctional utility designed to give Q3A players, mappers and server administrators easy access to very useful tools. The ToolKit is basically a collection of small tools.
- Tool for easy .arena file creating.
- Shell for Q3Map and Q3Map2. Allows you to configure the compiler and compile maps through a graphical interface.
- Easy to use tool to create new bots.
- Random Team Generator. Randomly Generates two teams from a list of players.
- Wizard for easy compiling of RoQ video files.
- Server Configuration. Basic server setup utility. Great for setting up lan games.
- Quake 3 player profile manager.
- Customizable Skins.
- Easy access to all tools and Q3Radiant through taskbar trayicon.
- Now with support for RTCW.
Download the Official Quake ToolKit Skinpack. The pack contains 6 brand new skins for the ToolKit, including a RTCW skin, a Star Trek LCARS skin and a sexy babe skin. There are two new skins available as well: Steel (a clean looking metal skin) and Matrix (a skin based on the famous code scroller from the Matrix movies).
New in the latest version
- Added the -dirty switch from Q3Map2 2.5.14
- Added the -nostyles and -fixaas switches from Q3Map2 2.5.16
- Fixed a bug with compiling RTCW maps using a mod folder
- Position of Fileinfo panel in Map Compiler GUI saved correctly now -Patriot was missing from the list of bots in the Arena Maker
- Names in the Random Team Generator don't have to begin with an alphanumeric character anymore
- Better error handling and clearer error messages in BotMaker, Map Compiler GUI, Profile Manager and Server Config
- Paths in config panel cannot have incorrect formatting anymore
- Added WindowsXP visual style support to control objects (such as buttons, checkboxes, textedits, etc)
- Disabled the lousy round corner feature introduced in the previous version. It made the window systembar look very ugly when a WinXP theme was used.